Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pre-Launch Excitement!


Thanks to the wonderful Trudy over at Wild Oak Design, Signature Vintage is ready for me to start setting up!!! This isn't an official launch, but I'd be more than happy to open it up for advice and opinions on what I do have up so far! If you have a moment head on over to Signature Vintage and drop me a note!I still have all the items to add and more setting up to do, but for the most part, I have alot of the info-type pages done! I'm so excited!

And on that excited note.........Stay tuned for a special give-away here in a few days! It will include a few of my upcoming items and some other wonderful goodies!!! I'll also be sharing a few sneak previews of my original graphic designs and quotes that will be featured on merchandise at the boutique!

1 comment:

Heather said...

The shop looks lovely! Can't wait to see what you post for sale!