Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Design and Creation ADD

I am having the bestest time designing these blogs, lol.....can you tell?? I have yet another new design for the blog. I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to creative outlets and I usually swing from one thing to another. This week it's digital design, next week it will be painting, the next week who knows??!! But, i sure do love all of the five million different avenues and ways there are to create something.

If I had to choose, I don't think I could. My family jokes that it's a type of ADD that I can't just stop and pick a favorite. Who can? When you have a desire to put something into the world that wasn't there before and tons of ways to do it, it gets kind of hard to stick to just one craft. Anyone else feel this way? What are some of your favorite "avenues" of creating? I'd love to hear them!

No comments: